The TT200 Series are our mid-range transmitters and accepts thirteen types of thermocouple sensors as well as mV input up to 200mV. It will convert the sensor input to provide a loop powered 4-20mA output signal. The TTC200 has a calibration feature where the output can be matched to the sensor on the input. It can be matched at zero, or both zero and span ends of the range being measured. It is also possible to measure up to 200mV. The software allows a user linearization function to be downloaded into the product. This allows the user to adapt the output to be non-linear to suite a specific application.
The TT200R 200 is fully PC programmable using the USB Speed-Link Software. Please visit our Software page to download the application.
- ATEX Approved for Hazardous Area Use
- K, J, N, E, T, R, S, L, U, B, C(W5), D(W3), G(W) plus mV Inputs
- PC Programmable using USB Speed-Link Software
- Sensor calibration feature
- Isolated 4/20mA Output
- User Linearization
- ATEX Version Available for Hazardous Area Use
|TTC200X Data Sheet.pdf File Size250.81KB Downloaded: 0|